How are you, in yourself?
– Somehow, I have always been here, in myself.
Where are you from, originally?
– My Mothers womb, we moved twice after I was born.
Do you wear your heart on your sleeve?
– No. I tend to internalise my organs. It is just the way I am built.
Is the rain heavy?
– Sorry I forgot to weigh it.
Where do you see yourself, down the road?
– I will tell you when I get there.
Are you flexible?
– After yoga, I can almost touch my toes.
How many languages do you speak?
– I speak man, woman and child.
Would you like many children?
– I like my own, my nieces, nephews and my friends children. Do you dislike many?
Do you like animals?
– Yes, do you like people?
Do you exercise much?
– Yes, I exercise patience, tolerance, mindfulness and humour on a daily basis.
How do you spend your time?
– In the present; where it seems most valuably spent, sometimes in the past and occasionally in the future.
Are you a dreamer?
– Yes, we all dream. Most dream at night, I like to dream by day too.